The first developer preview of the iOS 11 was released a few weeks back at the WWDC 2017, and now, we have the Public Beta amongst us. With iOS 11, Apple introduced tons of new features that the community had been asking for, such as a customizable Control Center, an updated App Store, a new File Manager, native screen recording, and a lot more. Apple had previously released a developer beta for iOS devices but sadly, it was available only for the developer accounts. So here is the How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone.
How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone
Devices Compatible With iOS 11
Here are the Apple devices that are compatible with the iOS 11:
1. iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 5s
2. iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd gen, iPad 9.7-inch, iPad mini 4, 3. iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Air, iPad mini 2
4. iPod Touch 6th generation
Preparing Your Device
As always, beta builds come with the tag of being a rather test piece of code, and it might not be stable enough to be used as a daily driver. Before exploring the world of betas, it’s recommended to make a backup of your device.
To backup, your iOS device, hook it up to your PC/Mac and launch iTunes. In the backups option, select the option to create a full backup to your computer and encrypt it.
Enroll Your iOS Device
1. From your iOS device go to beta.apple.com/profile. Here, sign in using your Apple ID.
2. Then, tap on the button that says “Download Profile”.
3. After that, follow the instructions on the screen to install the profile. Once done, just restart your device to apply the changes.
Update Your Device to iOS 11 Public Beta
1. Once the profile is installed, go to Settings and tap on General. Once there, tap on the Software Update option.
2. The device will now check for updates. Your device would now show the available iOS 11 Public Beta Update; download and install it.
3. And that’s pretty much it. Once your device boots up, your device would have been updated to the latest iOS 11 Public Beta 1.
Also, read: Top 5 Best Video Editing Software For PC
Finally, we hope friends you all enjoyed all the above ” How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone” if you really enjoyed our list then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below.