In an event in New Delhi today, Xiaomi launched an all new selfie-centric series of smartphones, the Redmi Y Series with the latest version of their ROM, MIUI 9 in India. So here is the Xiaomi Launches Redmi Y1 With MIUI 9 In India.
Xiaomi Launches Redmi Y1 With MIUI 9 In India
Redmi Y1 – Specifications And Features
The selfie-centric Redmi Y1 will come with a 16 megapixel selfie-shooter with an LED selfie flash.
- Display: 5.5 Inch HD Display; 1280 x 720 Pixels; Corning Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Hardware: 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Processor; Adreno 505 GPU; 3GB or 4GB RAM; Fingerprint Scanner.
- Software: Android Nougat 7.1.2; MIUI 9 on top.
- Battery: 3,080mAh non-removable battery.
- Price and Variants: 3GB + 32GB Rs. 8,999/-; 4GB + 64GB Rs. 10,999/-. 2 Colours, Gold and Grey.
- Storage: 2 Storage Options; 32GB or 64GB; Expandable up to 128GB.
- Selfie Camera: 16MP selfie-shooter; f/2.0 aperture; 76.4 Degree Wide-angle Lens; Dedicated Selfie Flash with Beautify feature;
- Primary Camera: 13MP primary camera; f/2.2 aperture; PDAF.
- Sim Support and Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE; Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Availability: Will be available from November 8, via Amazon and mi.com.
MIUI 9: Finally Here!
Xiaomi also introduced the latest version of MIUI 9, which will be available as an OTA update to all eligible Xiaomi smartphones in India.
It has features like Smart Assistant, built-in Image Search and a New File System among other features. It includes a Smart App Launcher with some tailored, India-centric customizations for IRCTC bookings and a new Calendar which will now support major Indian holidays.
Also, read: Razer Phone FAQ: Everything You Need to Know
Finally, we hope friends you all enjoyed all the above ” Xiaomi Launches Redmi Y1 With MIUI 9 In India ” if you really enjoyed our list then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below.